With BricsCAD v15 for Mac now released, we are looking at a completely new way how Principal Architects and practice owners are ever going to approach design. Architects all over the world have been asking for software that thinks like their minds do. With the Mac book as the architect's most loved and accessible design companion, putting those thoughts into a CAD document is easy now - what was once a big challenge and needed anything from paper, pencil and a host of intermediate software.
With BricsCAD V15 on Mac, the entire workflow has changed.
- Imagine the design in your mind.
- Sketch it up in BricsCAD on your Mac - with dimensional accuracy.
- Perform basic space planning, utility checks, annotations or whatever else you need to make your ideas speak for themselves (through the dwg file).
- Email or cloud-share your concept drawing to others in your design studio.
- Your team now has your concept communicated in .dwg format already, and they can work and build on the detailed design, create 2d views, BOQs, pdf presentations and more, all within BricsCAD, and without having to redo what your boss conceptualized.
- BricsCAD works tightly with the cloud. BricsCAD is the only CAD platform that offers end-to-end workflow tools for the architect - from concept modeling to working drawings, renderings and a FREE 1GB of cloud service to share your drawings.
BricsCAD V15 has BIM-specific concept modeling functions, runs on the Mac and is a .dwg software. What this means is that the entire process is now streamlined into:
- one software
- one workflow
- one environment
- one license for multiple OSes.
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/designsensesoft