BricsCAD V14 & Lightworks Artisan presents a new architectural workflow for dwg CAD.
Webinar on May 15th, 2014
If you are an architect, this is a must-see!! We will show you completely new ways of creating 2d drawings and 3d models using BricsCAD, and top it up with a new revolutionary post-processing software to create stunning rendered presentations
For dwg CAD users, the dilemma is: "How to choose the right CAD software?" We will give you compelling reasons that make it easier for you to choose the only REAL choice.
Join us on May 15th, 2014 as we take you on a tour of BricsCAD V14, and show you how you can complete an architectural CAD project using familiar CAD tools. We finish the presentation with some stunning images rendered using Lightworks Artisan.
Here are some Key questions we would like to ask you..
- Do you do conceptual design of buildings to win over your customers?
- How many different software you use to generate that stunning rendered images?
- How much of that work gets dumped and how much is reused when you are creating Good For Construction drawings?
What can you expect to learn from this webinar?
- 2D concept to 3D using BricsCAD intelligent 3D modeling techniques.
- Modelling of walls, doors, windows, floors, roof and false roof (for commercial) to the building.
- Using the extrude and the push-pull tool.
- Apply materials to a model
- Import a material archive
- Navigate and choose a viewpoint
- Choose a background
- Choose a lighting setup
- Render the image
- Create Snapshots to save your work.
BricsCAD and LightWorks Artisan provide you the right tools to generate those great looking presentations as well as working 2d/3d drawings.
Presenter: Rajesh Celestine
Time : 3.00PM-4.00PM, Indian Standard Time (GMT+5.5)
Date : may 15th, 2014
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/designsensesoft