*** CADPower V 18.20 Update
** New command added: (BricsCAD only) : NCOPY (nested copy): The NCOPY command in AutoCAD is an externally defined command that is provided by Express Tools.
It was not available in BricsCAD but not any more. We have implemeneted the NCOPY cpommanbd in CADPower and you can pick internally embedded blocks and copy them out using the NCOPY command. In BricsCAD Pro and Platinum, the choices of available blocks will come on-screen as a popup while in BricsCAD Classic, it appears on the command line.
*** GeoTools V 18.20 Update
** Updated command: GT_MERGEPOLY: (GeoTools -> Polyline Tools -> Process -> Merge adjacent closed polylines): A dialog box has been added to this command and the command workflow has been improved.
In addition, we have made several small improvements in messaging, UI and bug fixes in the entire code of the program, some of which we have not documented fully. It is highly recommended that you download and update yourself with V 18.20.
Useful downloads: Want to know more about GeoTools-CADPower?
- CADPower V18 for BricsCAD: EXE (-or-) ZIP (Linux/Mac compatible)
- CADPower V18 for AutoCAD: EXE (-or-) ZIP
- GeoTools V18 for BricsCAD: EXE (-or-) ZIP (Linux/Mac compatible)
- GeoTools V18 for AutoCAD: EXE (-or-) ZIP
- BricsCAD V18: Trial download
- BricsCAD V18 Shape: Free download
- BricsCAD Communicator V18: Trial download