- Single user-license, 2 activations, $8/mo)
- Minimum subscription: 1 month
- Payable via Paypal Only
- Priority Support and hand-holding for all users
- Choice of AutoCAD or BricsCAD platform
- Existing perpetual license users may also find this useful to temporarily ramp up licenses based on project load.
What is CADPower?
CADPower is a pure-productivity tool for AutoCAD & BricsCAD. A collection of frequently asked tools for AutoCAD productivity that users require on regular basis.
It provides you with over 350+ Lisp routines and tools that you always wanted but found missing. It is designed to super-charge and boost productivity for just any AutoCAD user. CADPower is designed from user feedback and used today by over 2000+ organizations all over the world.
CADPower V17 Software is AutoCAD 2017-2007 & BricsCAD V16 compliant. Also runs on all vertical application add-ons.
- Increased operator efficiency
- Significant reduction in operator errors
- Commonly required CAD tasks automated
- Wide range of functionality - from generic CAD operations to file management, OS interface etc.
User interface elements: Pull down, tool bar, dialog box and command line interface.
CADPower functions include:
- Advanced Polyline Editing
- Draw, Build and Conversion Tools
- Text Processing
- Enhanced Selection Settings
- Inquiry & Statistics Tools
- Drawing Editing Tools
- Extended Entity Data Tools
- Drawing Cleanup / QA Tools
- Import / Export Tools
- BOM/BOQ Tools
- Annotation Tools
- Powerful Blocks and Attribute Management
- Quick Abbreviated Commands
- Miscellaneous Tools
- Fully compatible for batch script processing
CADPower for AutoCAD: https://www.4d-technologies.com/cadpower/download/cadpower_en.exe
CADPower for BricsCAD: https://www.coordsys.com/cadpower/download/cadpower_bricscad_en.exe