The webinar is titled “BricsCAD - Unifying 2d and 3d CAD in .dwg platform” and is scheduled for 6th February, 2014 at 3PM, Indian Standard Time. The duration of the webinar will be 1 hour.
Target audience: General .dwg CAD user community, CAD managers, system partners, resellers and anyone wanting to know more about BricsCAD.
BricsCAD - Unifying 2d and 3d CAD in .dwg
Mr. Louis Verdonck, Training and Support
Thursday, 6th February, 2014
03:00 PM - 04:00 PM Indian Standard Time
Tell your friends! Join us for a Webinar on February 6, 2014
Space is limited. Reserve your Webinar slot. Register NOW!
What is BricsCAD?
BricsCAD® is the powerful CAD software platform unifying the familiar feature set of native dwg with advanced 2D tools and intelligent 3D direct modeling on Windows and Linux, and this at a compelling price.
“Unify your 2d and 3d work, all within the .dwg environment” is what makes BricsCAD the #1 alternative .dwg platform.
What you will learn in this webinar?
- Overview of the BricsCAD interface.
- Drawing 2D enties: drawing accurately using esnaps, polar tracking, entity snap tracking, dynamic dymensions.
- Modifying entities using the Quad cursor menu.
- Drawing management in the Drawing Explorer.
- Placing Blocks using the Drawing Explorer
- External References: Xref drawings, images and pdf underlays.
- Printing: paper space and page setups
- Creating 3D entities: Direct modeling using the Quad cursor menu and Design Intent.
- Mechanical: Assemblies and 3D constraintsCapture design intent quickly and easily
Who should attend?
- .dwg CAD draftspersons, designers & managers
- CAD Resellers, systems integrators
- Anyone who wants to know about the BricsCAD .dwg platform
About the Presenter:
- Louis Verdonck is Training and Support Manager at Bricsys NV, based in Gent, Belgium
Want to know more about BricsCAD before the webinar?
- Download a FREE trial today! Ask us your questions during the webinar Q&A session
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/rakesh_rao