Bricsys releases V 184.108.40.206 - a significant update
Direct download URL: http://www.bricsys.com/open/common/download.jsp?p=BCAD&site=91&ref=429
Bricscad V 220.127.116.11 is a minor update if you go by the numbering increment but it is a significant update in terms of what it offers.
This update adds the following important and new features:
1. .Net API for programming: With the addition of the .NET API for Bricscad, you now have access to yet another programming platform for Bricscad and the opportunity to re-use .NET modules written for other CAD systems.
2. Support for TABLE object and TABLE styles: The TABLE object which was introduced in AutoCAD couple of years back is now fully support in Bricscad, along with the ability to set TABLE styles as well.
3. 3D-solids-to-2D-drawings flattening: A new SOLPROF command added in this version allows 3d solids to be projected onto a 2d plane parallel with the current viewport. The resulting 2D entities are placed on separate layers for hidden and visible lines.
4. Spline to Polyline conversion: With the PEDIT command, you can now convert a SPLINE object to a polyline.
5. New system varaibles have been added:
- GRIDMAJOR, GRIDDISPLAY, GRIDSTYLE (acad compatible)
- GRIDAXISCOLOR, GRIDMAJORCOLOR, GRIDMINORCOLOR, GRIDXYZTINT (bricscad only).
6. WNEXT and WPREV commands (next/previous window): can be used to jump between all open drawing windows
7. VBA: Drag & Drop is supported for .dvb files:
8. The BREAK command now supports breaking a SPLINE object.